Tempsens offer Air Heaters which features high-temperature resistance wire open coil which is electrically isolated in a stainless steel sheath. Because the air being heated passes directly over the resistance wire, maximum heat transfer efficiency is achieved.
Air Heaters are used for heat staking, plastic welding, laminating, drying, heat sealing, and any other operation where air needs to be heated up 500°C.
- Fast heat uptime
- Increased Efficiency
- Easy installation
- Easy and inexpensive replacement
- Nickel chromium Resistance wire coils for maximum heater life evenly wounded for even heat distribution
- Mica Sheet for holding coils in place and are dielectric, lightweight, resilient and stable high temperatures.
- Mica Insulation having dielectric property to isolate high resistance coil from the sheath.
- Stainless Steel Sheath for corrosion resistance and high strength.
- Teflon coated control cable & thermistor cable for superior insulation and suitable for high voltage application.
- Glass wool insulation for high thermal resistance with low thermal conductivity.