Home › Products › Industrial Heaters › Component Heaters › Coil Heater
||Manufacturer, Exporter, Supplier, Retailer, Wholesaler
||1.0 x 1.6, 1.3 x 2.3, 1.8 x 3.2, 2.5 x 4.3, 3.4 x 3.4 etc.
||Stainless steel / Incoloy
|Maximum Sheath Temperature
| Click to view more |
200 to 2000 Watts
Minimum Bending Radius
Twice the Sheath Diameter/Width
Unheated Zone Length
10 mm on the bottom end, 50 mm at the terminal end. Larger lengths are available on request.
Coil heaters offer high heating profile and high performance in compact spaces up to temperatures as high as 750°C. Available in Various cross-sections and sizes, coil heaters are not only straight and coil form but can be formed into almost in any geometrical shape.
Coil heaters can be closely wound to provide concentrated heat or can be stretched to fulfil distributed wattage needs. Coil heaters can also accommodate integrated thermocouples for precise temperature control and quick response. The thermocouple can be of type ‘J’ and type ‘K’ and can be terminated anywhere within the coil section.
- High heating profile in compact spaces
- High performance and economical
- Precise Temperature control
- Fast response time
- Integrated Thermocouple
- Available in a variety of coiling and exit styles
- Nickel Chromium Resistance wire for maximum life
- High Purity magnesium oxide fill selected for maximum dielectric strength and thermal conductivity, highly compacted for maximum heat transfer
- Stainless steel sheath / Inconel sheath for oxidation and corrosion resistance in a wide variety of environment
- Thermocouple for precise temperature control (type ‘J’ and type ‘K’ thermocouple)
- Zinc Die Casting Machine
- Packaging Machines- Sealing bar and jaws
- Plastics and die casting industries -Machine nozzles
- Hot runner system – Nozzles, Bushings & Distribution plates
- Tube Extrusion
- Pipe Forming
- Small Manifold heating
- Hot Metal forming dies and punches
- Semiconductor manufacturing and wafer processing
Looking for "Coil Heater" ?