Bundle Rod Heater consists of circular ceramic beads that hold the heating elements. They are designed for long life and maintenance-free operation. Designed & manufactured in low voltages for faster heating in order to achieve temperatures quickly, these heaters can be mounted horizontally or vertically. The element can be provided in ferritic alloys up to 1250° C and Ni Cr alloy up to 1100°C materials.
- Direct heating element wire
- Ceramic Disc : for hold the heating element & insulation
- Fiber Disc : for holds the terminal rod and prevent heat loss
- Center rod : for alignment & take weight of heater bundle
- Carbon Dioxide emissions are reduced to avoid the corrosion of furnace gas to the heating element or avoid the contact of burning outcome.
- Convenient to control temperature, assemble and maintenance and easy to seal.
- Can be Horizontal or vertical mounted
- Better technical properties and longer working life
- Higher resistivity & surface load
- Free from oxide debris
- Cost-effective with High watt density output.
- For melting furnace and aluminum holding
- In steel industries, for galvanizing furnace
- In automotive industries, heat treatment furnace
- Annealing furnace
- Carburizing furnace